How I can help you
I have been involved with business management of a variety of manufacturing operations in different industries for 40 years. I am an:
Experienced OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE with diversified operations management, engineering, maintenance, and general business experience. Proficient in team building, establishing operating support systems, promoting continuous improvement, and focusing the work force on the needs of the customer. Knowledgeable and effective in the use of process control, creative problem solving, and successful as a leader in labor - management issues.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
1980 University of Dayton - Dayton, OH MBA
1975 Boston University - Boston, MA Ed.M. - Human Relations
1971 U.S. Military Academy - West Point, NY B.S.Eng.